1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is ICAP-SIRA Chemicals and Polymers SpA.
Since the Data Controller is established in Italy, no representative has been appointed.
2. Contact details of the data protection officer
The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Processing methods
3.1 Cookies and environmental data
3.1.1 TECHNICAL COOKIES
- Navigation, Functional ans Session Cookie: necessary to allow the website to work correctly. The use of so-called session cookies (that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are automatically deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmission of every single session identifier. The session cookies consent the secure exploration and efficiency of the site and its applications.
- ASP.NET_SessionID: General purpose platform session cookie, used by sites written with Microsoft .NET based technologies. Usually used to mantain an anonymised user session by the server. – Duration: navigation session.
- LANGUAGE: in most cases it is used to store language preferences, potentially to serve up content in the stored language. – Duration: navigation session.
- Statistical Cookie or “analytics”: in our website we utilize the statistical cookie directly realized by the Data Controller or provided by third parties. In the latter case appropriate tools have been introduced in order to reduce the cookie’s identifying power, including through the masking of significant portions of the IP. Furthermore, the use of such third party cookies is subordinated to contractual obligations; the third part providers are obliged to use them exclusively for providing the service, to store them separately and to not practice data enrichment and “cross-reference” them with any other information at their disposal. In any case, the Data Controller does not permit any third parties to utilize the cookies for any purpose other than those expressly detailed above.
As regards specifically Google Analytics cookies, the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google, Inc. (Google), headquartered in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.
The Google Privacy Notice related to Google Analytics’ services is available at:
- Navigation Data and environmental variables: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet, including the environmental variables. This category of data includes, by way of example:
- IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site;
- Time of the request;
- Webpages viewed;
- Date and time of access;
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator) visited with the browser before viewing our page;
- Navigation Browser type;
- Operating System used.
3.1.2 Non-technical Cookies
- Cookies for advertising purposes: the website uses third party cookies to publish advertisements (Google Analytics previously mentioned)
How to delete and disable cookie:
Since cookies are normal text files, you can access them using word processing programs.
Delete/Disable cookie with Firefox:
Delete/Disable cookie with Edge:
Delete/Disable cookie with Chrome:
3.2 Data provided directly by the computer users
The explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses specified on this website or through the communication forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. The data will be processed for the indicated purposes on a case-by-case basis. The computer user is invited not to enter particular data in all communication to be sent to the Data Controller (for example own health status data). The collected data will be stored and processed for correspondences storage purpose only and will not be used for other purpose.
4. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
In relation to cookie of a technical nature (see point 3.1.1) and navigation data, the processing of personal data of the computer user is carried out in order to ensure the correct use of the content on the site; the related use is necessary for navigation on the website www.icapsira.com. In this case, the legitimate interest of the Data Controller constitutes the legal basis of the processing. In relation to non-technical cookie (see point 3.1.2) the processing of the personal data by using such cookies allows to offer a personalized navigation through profiling. In this latter case, the user’s express consent constitutes the legal basis of the processing. In relation to data voluntarily provided by e-mail, the processing of the personal data carried out allows the response of the data subjects. The legitimate interest of the Data Controller in responding to the data subjects constitutes the legal basis of the processing.
5. Methods of consent expression
The consent to the processing of personal data through non-technical cookie may be expressed: by clicking a specific flagbox inside a banner.
6. Source from which the personal data originate
Only data provided in compliance with this privacy notice, collected form our website or by sending e-mail messages will be processed. Data collected from public sources, sources publicy and generally accessible by anyone or from other entities authorized by law to distribute and supply information will be not processed.
7. Recipient and any categories of personal data recipients
Recipients of personal data may be:
- The communication company that carried out commercial communication and profiling activities on behalf of the Data Controller, if consent has been given, which have the status of data processors;
- Companies offering information society services, including, in particular, those offering hosting services.
8 . Categories of data
Personal data will be processed. Particular data (ex art.9 of GDPR) will be not processed.
9. Data transfer
The Data Controller intends transferring the personal data to a third country or to an international organisation.
Such entities could be represented, for example, by:
- Communication companies that carry out communication activities on behalf of the Data Controller;
- Companies offering information society services, including, in particular, those offering hosting services;
-Service providers of the communication company.
The transfer of personal data to such entities, if they are established in a third country or an international organisation, is carried out in the presence of an adequacy decision of the European Commission, which has verified how the third country, territory or one or more specific sectors within the third country or the international organisation in question guarantee an adequate level of protection of rights. In any case, the Data Controller – if it deems appropriate – reserves the right to conclude specific separate agreements which oblige such entities to adopt adequate security measures, including organizational measures, aimed at offering appropriate guarantees regarding rights. Google Inc., in particular, is contractually bound to ensure adequate protection of the rights of the data subjects. The data may thus be transferred to the following countries: Singapore, United States of America. To obtain a copy of these data or the place where they were made available, simply send a request to the following address: email@example.com .
10. Personal data storage period
The personal data processed for all the purposes of this privacy notice are processed and store for a period of time of not more than 12 months starting from the date of each collection data. The Data Controller reserves the right, in any case, to require the persons concerned to renew its consent to data processing and/or review the consents already espressed.
11. Optional nature of consent and consequences of consent not being given
In relation to personal data processed through technical cookie in order to allow a correct use of the website, the disclosure of the personal data is not a contractual obligation as regards the technical cookie, but based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller without which the website would not be fully performing. While it is to be considered optional in relation to the non-technical cookie. In this latter case, the non-reporting of these data will lead only to the impossibility of providing a personalized service. In relation to personal data provided directly by e-mail is not a contractual obligation, but based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in responding to data subjects, without which it would not be possible to reply to data subjects’ requests.
12. Data Subjects’ rights
12.1 Right to object
The data subject has the right to object at any time on grounds relating to the data subject’s particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject pursuant to article 6, sub-section 1, letter (e) or (f) of the GDPR, including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The Data Controller shall refrain from any further processing of the personal data unless it proves that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing which take precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
12.2 Other rights
The Data Controller also wishes to inform the data subjects of the existence of the following rights:
- Right to access: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the data subject are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and specific information, in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR;
- Right to rectification: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay. Taking into account the processing purposes, the data subject has the right to obtain supplementing of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement, in accordance with art. 16 of the GDPR;
- Right to erasure of data, including the right to revoke consent: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the erasure of the personal data concerning the data subject without undue delay and the Data Controller has the obligation to erase the personal data without undue delay, or to revoke consent, if the reasons set out in art. 17 of the GDPR exist. With regard to the right to revocation, the data subject also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation;
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of processing when the conditions set out in art. 18 of the GDPR exist;
- Right to data portability : the data subject has the right to receive in a structured fromat, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, the personal data concerning the data subject provided to the Data Controller and has the right to send such data to another data controller without any impediment by the Data Controller in the cases and at the conditions specified in art.20 of the GDPR.
13. Excersing rights
The applications to exercise the rights indicated in this privacy notice, including, in particular, the right to erasure and the right to revoke consent given must be addressed directly to the Data Controller at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, such rights can be exercised by sending a registered letter with recorded delivery to: ICAP-SIRA Chemicals and Polymers SpA – Via F.Corridoni, 19 – 20015 PARABIAGO (MI).
14. Accesibility of privacy notice
The privacy notice is accessible on our website (https://www.icapsira.com/en/privacy-en/), and c/o the Data Controller. If so expressly requested, the information can also be provided orally, as long as the identity of the applicanti s proven, by means of a phone call request to the addresses of the Data Controller.