Founded in 1945 in Parabiago (MI) as ICAP (industria chimica spa), the company diversified over the years and today is active in secondary chemistry for the textile and non-woven, coating and self-adhesive sectors.
Over time, the company has increased its acrylic and urethane polymers and pigment dispersions offer, expanding its production capacity, now consisting in 4 offices in Italy and 2 subsidiaries in Asia.
Today Icap-Sira celebrates its 75th. year of activity with the primary objective of continuing to offer an integrated and efficient service to the customer, making flexibility, innovation and high production quality its distinctive characteristics, which have always been recognized and appreciated.
Check the emotional video created for this important event.