ICAP-SIRA Chemicals and Polymers quality policy focuses on continuous improvement, to provide our costomers zero defects products, correct information and fast and reliable services. In the same time our quality policy tends to reduce direct and indirect costs caused by not compliant products, services and information.
The continuous improvement for customer satisfaction is the absolutely necessary element to mantain and increase ICAP-Sira competitivness on the market, offering products and services according to customers needs at an adequate price.
All the corporate functions contribute to the achievement of these targets periodically audited by our quality team.
The management has the following resources to guarantee the Quality:
- The Responsible of the Quality Assurance of the Group, who, as delegate of the management, has the task to guarantee the constant and suitable employment of the Quality System by each department, as well as to propose and carry out eventual updatings and modifications to that system;
- A Laboratory of the group which is responsible of the correctness of the technical data concerning the products (recipes, procedures, specifications, raw-materials and finished products, analysis and control methods and so on) and it is assisted by the Control Quality Laboratories of the Company;
- The Technical Services of the Group which are responsible of the plant engineering and of the supervision of the two Plant Technical Services as regards the preventive and corrective maintenance and the setting of the process instruments;
- A Commercial Department composed by a staff having also technical knowledge to better guarantee the technical assistance of the customers;
- The Plants management which assure the quality and the reliability of the running of the productive methods.